DIY Time Control Machine
This project is about how to make a time machine! This machine looks like a glove, and can “stop” any moving subject. At first, watch a video with some demonstration and experiments, guess how it works, and then read about how to make it =)
This effect looks like better in real life (by naked eye, not through a camera), without black lines. Smooth perfect time stop effectc!! IT IS REAL “OH MY GOD” REACTION!
Step 1: All We Need
Generally this project is about Arduino, high-power LED and some tricky magic with soldering iron. Here is some list with links to Aliexpress
- Glove http://ali.pub/1ypcm5
- LED 100W, white http://ali.pub/1ypcoa
- Optics http://ali.pub/1ypda2 http://ali.pub/1ypdc0
- DCDC boost http://ali.pub/1ypda2 http://ali.pub/1ypdfb
- Arduino NANO http://ali.pub/1ypda2
- Accelerometer http://ali.pub/1ypda2
- Potentiometers http://ali.pub/1ypda2
- Lithium battery http://ali.pub/1ypda2
- 10 k and 100 Ohm resistors
- MOSFET. Use one of this: IRF3704ZPBF IRLB8743PBF IRL2203NPBF IRLB8748PBF IRL8113PBF IRL3803PBF IRLB3813PBF IRL3502PBF IRL2505PBF IRF3711PBF IRL3713PBF IRF3709ZPBF AUIRL3705N IRLB3034PBF IRF3711ZPBF
Step 2: Wiring
Step 3: Assembling Power Part
At first connect battery, DCDC and MOSFET. Also you need to tune DCDC to 34 V output voltage.
Step 4: Assembling Logic Part
Connect potentiometer and IMU to arduino
Step 5: Fixing on Glove
Fix all parts on glove, using cable ties and velcro strip.
Step 6: LED and Cooling Plate
Fix LED on copper plate, and don’t forget to smear thermal paste between them.
Step 7: Fixing LED
Finely, place LED on it’s place on glove in order:
- Metal mount
- Glove fiber
- Cooling plate
Step 8: Flashing Arduino
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw