TRINAMIC Motion Control GmbH & Co. KG announced the TMCM-1617 single-axis servo controller module designed for servo drives with 18A RMS and 8 to 28V DC supply voltage.
Achieving high-current loop frequencies to minimize current ripple, the potted module enables smaller electric drives with high dynamics, according to the company. The TMCM-1617 also supports a range of encoders for position feedback, including incremental encoders, analog encoders, and digital hall sensors as position feedback.
According to the company, the TMCM-1617 completed a highly accelerated life test (HALT) with operational temperatures ranging from -40°C to 85°C and mechanical vibrations of up to 30 GRMS.
Features And Benefits:
- Servo drive for 3-phase BLDC motors
- 8V to 28V DC supply voltage
- Up to 18A RMS motor current
- RS485, CAN and EtherCAT interfaces
- CANopen and TMCL protocol
- Incremental and analog encoder feedback
- Digital HALL sensor feedback
- Reference Switch Inputs
- Cooling via aluminum housing
- L/W/H: 36.8mm x 26.8mm x 11.1mm
- Weight: ca. 24g
Read more: TRINAMIC INTRODUCES THE TMCM-1617 SERVO CONTROLLER MODULE