The project is Robotic-arm controlled by a mobile application known as BLYNK; it is free and…
The project is Robotic-arm controlled by a mobile application known as BLYNK; it is free and easy to use for automation and IoT projects for beginners. In this project, multiple servo control different axes and rotation of the arm in a different direction. This project can be used where human intervention is not possible, it can attach to a remote-controlled rover. It can carry radioactive stuff, turn on-off the switch, carry a light load, push-pull lever.
Project Used Hardware
NodeMCU, servo motors
Project Used Software
1. Solder female pin on PCB for NodeMCU.
2. Solder male header for all servo.
3. Connect each digital pin to the servo control signal pin.
4. Connect the common ground of all servo and NodeMCU to DC jack GND.
5. Connect all Vcc of servo and NodeMCU(Vin) pin to Vcc pin of DC jack through a sliding switch.
Source: IoT Robotic Arm