The STTS22H is an ultra-low-power, high accuracy, digital temperature sensor offering high performance over the entire operating temperature range.
The STTS22H is a band gap temperature sensor coupled with an A/D converter, signal processing logic and an I²C/SMBus 3.0 interface all in a single ASIC.
This sensor is housed in a small 2 x 2 x 0.50 mm 6-lead UDFN package with exposed pad down for a better temperature match with the surrounding environment.
The STTS22H is factory calibrated and requires no additional calibration efforts on the customer side.
- Key features
- Integrated high-accuracy temperature sensor
- Factory calibrated
- One-shot mode for power saving
- Electrical specifications
- Supply voltage: 1.5 to 3.6 V
- I²C, SMBus 3.0 with ALERT (ARA) support
- Programmable thresholds with interrupt pin
- Supports up to 1 MHz serial clock
- Up to 2 I²C/SMBus slave addresses
- Ultra-low current: 1.75 µA in one-shot mode
- Sensing specifications
- Operating temperature -40 °C to +125 °C
- Temperature accuracy (max.): ± 0.5 °C (-10 °C to +60 °C)
- 16-bit temperature data output