Servo 360 rotation mod (Parallax)
In this instructurable I will expalin and show you how to make a Parallax servo rotate 360º. And againI have search the internet to see tutorials clear enough to make this posible with no luck. Don’t get me wrong they are some how good but not clear. This mod will help you to use the mod servo for robots that need a fully 360º rotation servo. Also some of the pictures were taken from other instructurables and google to help new users understand this instructurable. This mod is useful for your robotics needs.
Step 1: Materials
2X 220Omh resistors
Step 2: Step 1
2. Remove the four screws on the bottom of the servo and take off the bottom plate.
Step 3: Step 2
2. With a small screwdriver, carefully pry out the PC board motor control unit from the plastic case. It will be tight so go slowly. (Picture 2)
Step 4: Step 3
Put them together like the picture.
The two resistors will replace the potentiometer for the continuos rotation
Step 6: Step 4
In the Drawing you will see the resistors attached together were the potentiometer was installed.
2. Then cut the plastic mechanical stop.
The resistors will help the servo last longer. Also they are in place of the potentiometer so you can control the servo using the digital pins on the Arduino.
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- mod 360 arduino
- mod 360 rotation digital servo
- parallaxe servo motor how to use
- servo 360 rotation using arduino