Easy ARM Programming With 1Bitsy & Black Magic Probe
1 Bit Squared executes hardware and software design, development and manufacturing for a wide range of micro to nano UAV systems available on the market: from quadcopters to multicopters as well as airplanes, helicopters and transitioning vehicles. A Kickstarter campaign was launched to unveil the new Black Magic Probe V2.1 with its companion demo platform 1Bitsy V1.0.
The Black Magic Probe is a JTAG and SWD Adapter used for programming and debugging ARM Cortex MCUs. It’s the best friend of any ARM microcontroller developer. It works like a brain tap, it allows you to inspect and affect any aspect of the program you are running on your 1Bitsy without having to add special code. 1Bitsy is a user friendly open-source ARM Cortex-M4F Development Platform.
Check the campaign video to know more about the new products.
The Plug & Play JTAG/SWD ARM debugger features:
- On board implementation of JTAG (Joint Test Access Group) protocol
- On board implementation of the SWD (Serial Wire Debug) protocol
- High speed data interface to the Device Under Test 4.5MBit
- On board implementation of the GNU Debugger Server protocol (no need for OpenOCD) works with stock arm-none-eabi-gdb (no patches or plugins needed)
- Automatic detection of the Device Under Test (no need for config files)
- Frontend Level shifter. Usable with targets that run on voltages as low as 1.7V and as high as 5V.
In efforts to demystify ARM programming, you are now able to do the following applications while using a Black Magic Probe:
- Interrupt program
- Inspect and modify registers and variables
- Watch variables (the program gets interrupted and reports a variable value change)
- Breakpoints (you can set a point in your code that will cause the program to stop as soon as it is reached)
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w