Weather station monitors temperature, pressure, light, dust, soil moisture values and displays on the OLED screen and Cayenne dashboard.
The OLED display shows the temperature, pressure and dust. The Arduino MKR1000 is connected to the Cayenne over MQTT.
Connecting the Arduino MKR1000 to Cayenne:
- Add code to Username, Password and Client ID
- Add code to SSID and Password from your Wi-Fi
- Upload code to the Arduino MKR1000
- Wait for board to connect
- Select a widget that you need
- Enter the name of the widget
- Select device, Virtual Pin, Pin number