Arduino I/O-Matlab basic tutorial
this is my very first instructables and I was referred by an old member. Follow her link here: (http://www.instructables.com/member/Analogue-Chick/)
I have seen few tutorials regarding how to control or get data from Arduino using Matlab. Matlab is a very powerful tool for student and engineers a like. That’s why i want to create this tutorial as a start for those, like me want to explore the 2 powerful tools in engineering and techs.
It’s a rough start for me since this is my first post in instructables…. feel free to comment so i can improve it thanks!
here’s the vid for the demo:
Step 1: Step 1: Things you need to know
In this tutorial you need to know the following:
1. Matlab and creating M-file and GUI (there are tons of tutorials online)
2. Arduino and Arduino programming
3. Arduino Support with Matlab
tutorials from Giampiero Campa
Step 2: Step 2: Things you need (materials)
1. PC with Matlab installed and the ArduinoIO package from MathWorks
3. USB cable for the Arduino
5. Photodiode (Photoresistor as an alternative)
For more detail: Arduino I/O-Matlab basic tutorial