WT8266-S1 Wi-Fi module is a low consumption, high performance embedded Wi-Fi network control module designed by Wireless-Tag. It can meet the IoT application requirements in smart power grids, building automation, security and protection, smart home, remote health care etc.
The module’s core processor arduino ESP8266 integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica’s L106 Diamond series 32-bit processor with smaller package size and 16 bit compact mode, main frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA, on-board PCB antenna. The ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self-contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network.
The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b / g / n protocol, a complete TCP / IP protocol stack. Users can use the module to add networking capabilities for existing equipment, also can build a separate network.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature：-40 – 85°C
- CPU Tensilica L106: RAM 50KB（Available）Flash 32MB
- System: 802.11 b/g/n
- IntegratedTensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bitmicro MCU, with 16 bit compact mode,main frequency
- support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- WIFI 2.4 GHz, supportWPA/WPA2
- Ultra-Small 18.6mm*15.0mm
- Integrated 10 bit high precision ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP Stack
- IntegratedTR switch, balun, LNA, Power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL、Regulator and power source management components, +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Supports antenna diversity
- Deep sleep current < 10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- It can use an application processor SDIO 2.0、SPI、 UART
- Polymerization of STBC、 1×1 MIMO、 2×1 MIMO A-MPDU 、A-MSDU and 0.4 s guard interval
- Wake up within 2ms, connect and transfer data packets
- Standby power consumption < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Support AT remote upgrades and cloud OTA upgrade
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Weight： 4 g