Phoenard: World’s 1st Arduino-compatible Prototyping Gadget
The ultimate combination of an Arduino-compatible board and your day-to-day Gadget in one handheld Device.
Phoenard is an All-in-one Arduino-compatible prototyping Gadget powered by an 8-bit AVR ATMEGA2560, identical to the one you find in Arduino Mega. It is essentially a pocket-sized prototyping platform which you can use as the ‘brain’ in your projects, similar to using an Arduino. BUT, it has a lot more features built into a single case developed in such a way that you can use it as your day-to-day Gadget.
- Rich Features: Self-programmed, Full-color touchscreen display, on-board battery and much more are included
- Portability: Being pocket-sized with dimension only 11.8 x 6.1 x 1.1 cm, making it comfortable to bring along with you
- ‘Operating Environment’: Not only introducing an ease to the user, but its OE making the Phoenard a one-of-a-kind product
- Multi-functionality: Stop putting away your development board when left unused; slide Phoenard into your pocket as your Gadget instead
- On-Board Course: Perfect for starting prototypers. No need to have programming skills or have a computer with you, as the Phoenard itself can guide you
- 100% Arduino-Compatible: No need to worry about compatibility issues, as it is powered by the same Microcontroller and protocol as the Arduino Mega
- Extendability: Easy access to your project with Phoenard extensions, simply plug-and-play and run your sketches
Phoenard is essentially for everyone who is passionate about making and/or for those who is looking for a great tools to get started in electronics and programming.
- Educators and lab instructors will find Phoenard a useful tool to let students explore the world of electronics, the use of sketches making deliverables and preset software an ease
- Students can use Phoenard as a gadget to play with in their spare time and with friends
- Engineers can use Phoenard to test and debug their projects, making use of the many hardware features available
- Parents looking for the latest learning tools for their kids may turn to Phoenard to let the on-board courses speak for themselves
- And of course last but not least, any maker, hobbyist, hacker, developer, midnight engineer should have noticed that Phoenard is for them even before reading this sentence.
For more detail: Phoenard: World’s 1st Arduino-compatible Prototyping Gadget
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- phoenard arduino