LTC4015 – Multichemistry Buck Battery Charger Controller with Digital Telemetry System
- Multichemistry Li-Ion/Polymer, LiFePO4, or Lead- Acid Battery Charger with Termination
- High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Battery Charger
- Digital Telemetry System Monitors VBAT, IBAT, RBAT,NTC Ratio (Battery Temperature), VIN, IIN, VSYSTEM, Die Temperature
- Coulomb Counter and Integrated 14-Bit ADC
- Wide Charging Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 35V
- Wide Battery Voltage Range: Up to 35V
- Input Undervoltage Charge Current Limit Loop
- Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Optional I2C Serial Port Control
- Input Current Limit Prioritizes System Load Output
- Input and Output Ideal Diodes Provide Low Loss PowerPath™ Operation
- Instant-On Operation with Discharged Battery
The LTC®4015 is a complete synchronous buck controller/ charger with pin selectable, chemistry specific charging and termination algorithms.
The LTC4015 can charge Li-Ion/Polymer, LiFePO4, or leadacid batteries. Battery charge voltage is pin selectable and I2C adjustable. Input current limit and charge current can be accurately programmed with sense resistors and can be individually adjusted via the I2C serial port. A digital telemetry system monitors all system power parameters.
Safety timer and current termination algorithms are supported for lithium chemistry batteries. The LTC4015 also includes automatic recharge, precharge (Li-Ion) and NTC thermistor protection. The LTC4015’s I2C port allows user customization of charger algorithms, reading of charger status information, configuration of the maskable and programmable alerts, plus use and configuration of the Coulomb counter.
Available in a 38-Lead 5mm × 7mm QFN package.
- Portable Medical Instruments/Military Equipment
- Industrial Handhelds/Lighting
- Ruggedized Notebook/Tablet Computers
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 wISqUDErIguAKWZE5xiA0S2r-lt6hRNaExzKDWZbDDBVDpnpwHOG4IkyDc8ovA_1 6d9a871b95409441a7bd1b537592125d5f443f08&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme