iNEMO inertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
anufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DS3H has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DS3H the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products.
The LSM6DS3H is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Power consumption: 0.85 mA in combo normal mode and 1.1 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz.
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Interface flexibility: selectable SPI (3/4-wire) or I2 C with the main processor
- Auxiliary SPI (3-wire) to support OIS applications
- EIS/OIS support
- Accelerometer ODR up to 6.66 kHz
- Gyroscope ODR up to 3.33 kHz
For More Details: iNEMO inertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope