The ITG-100AI is pre-installed with a Mustang-MPCIE-MX2 AI accelerator card, which includes two Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU, to provide a flexible AI inference solution.
VPU is short for vision processing unit. It can run AI faster, and is well suited for low power consumption applications such as surveillance, retail and transportation. With the advantage of power efficiency and high performance to dedicate Deep Neural Networks (DNN) topologies, it is perfect to be implemented in AI edge computing device to reduce total power usage, providing longer duty time for the rechargeable edge computing equipment.
Key Features Of Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU:
- Native FP16 support
- Rapidly port and deploy neural networks in Caffe and Tensorflow formats
- End-to-End acceleration for many common deep neural networks
- Industry-leading Inferences/S/Watt performance
Space limitation is one of the constraints commonly seen in today’s industrial environment. Under tight restrictions, the ITG-100AI-AL not only provides palm-sized design to meet the space requirement, but also comes with adequate basic I/O interfaces for various applications.
- Intel®Atom™ x5-E3930 1.3GHz (up to 1.8 GHz)
- Two GbE LAN ports
- Two RS-232/422/485
- M.2 A-key slot for expansion
- Pre-installed Mustang-MPCIE-MX2, 2 x Intel Myriad X VPU for AI deep learning workload consolidation