GSM/GPRS module Quectel M66 is proud to be small and that it has a Bluetooth
What´s more, M66 is currently the smallest quad band GSM/GPRS moduloe in the world … AT the same time it withstands strong frosts, so it´s ready for a wide spectrum of applications.
New extraordinary attractive communication module Quectel M66 asks its place maybe even in your application.
Does it deserve it? Most probably yes. Besides two basic facts mentioned in the name and perex of this article, it offers a lot of “smallnesses” making the life of a developer easier, for example:
● Quectel OpenCPU functionality
● power consumption only 1.3 mA (DRX=9)
● easily applicable LCC package suitable for small and also big production series
● powerful internet protocols embedded
● based on the newest 2G chipset ensuring a long lifetime (availability) of the module
● GPRS multi slot class 12
● 3x UART/ 1x RTC
● DTMF, QuecLocator, QuecFOTA for a simple software update, eCall
What to add? For a real decision and usage in your device we bring you the M66 presentation and mainly a complete documentation M66 (30 MB). In this package can be found a detailed description, various application notes, description of AT commands as well as SW tools.
MM66 offers a stable platform to build a quality product, moreover for an attractive price. As usually, even M66 is also available on a so called adaptor board – M66TE-A nabling usage through a connector – without soldering and also usage in a universal development kit M10EVBKIT.
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- quectel m66 arduino
- M66 Arduino
- m66 quectel based modle pcb
- quectel m66 i2c