The Banana Pi Pro Computer Board comes with ARM Cortex-A7 Dual-Core CPU @ 1.0GHz. It supports multi-channel HD display. It has on board WiFi network of 802.11 b/g/n and parallel 8-bit camera interface.
Banana Pro™ is an updated version of Banana Pi™ designed by the LeMaker Team. Try Banana Pro™ today and take advantage of the many enhanced features.
Banana Pro™ is compatible with many Linux-based operating system and has many distributions specially developed for Banana Pi™ Hardware. Some of these distributions include Lubuntu, Android, Debian, Bananian, Berryboot, OpenSuse, Scratch, Fedora, Gentoo, Open MediaVault, OpenWRT. Banana Pro™ also supports the BSD system.
Banana Pro™ has a wide selection of home applications including: Building a low-cost computer, Servers (for Multimedia, Minecraft or other home servers), Video Game Emulators, Home Security Cameras and more.
Banana Pro™ is an excellent educational learning tool that can be used for many projects including: building Multimedia projects,Robots, Arduino applications or Computer Programming with many popular programming languages available including Scratch (a drag and drop programming language for people beginning to learn how to code).
- Composite video (PAL and NTSC) (via 3.5 mm TRRS jack shared with audio out)
- LVDS/RGB/CPU display interface (DSI) for raw LCD panels
- 11 HDMI resolutions from 640×480 to 1920×1080 plus various PAL and NTSC standards
- HD H.264 2160p video decoding
- Mutil-format FHD video decoding, including Mpeg1/2, Mpeg4, H.263, H.264, etc
- H.264 high profile [email protected] or [email protected] encoding
- 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet (Realtek RTL8211E/D)