Rockchip PX30 is the first Arm Cortex A35 processors from the company, and are designed for smart AI solutions such as smart speakers and smart displays. It usually be used in car infotainment systems, retail POS, advertising multimedia player.
It turns typically PX30 car infotainment systems come with 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, a 7″ display with 1024×600 resolution, GPS location, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, optional 3G/4G support, and radio support with some models support DAB (Digital Audio Broadcast).And it also has dual VOP (Video Output Processor) support to handle up to two independent displays, as well as an Ethernet MAC and a USB host block.
- Rockchip PX30 3.5-inch SBC;
- Max 4GB DDR3L & 64GB eMMC onboard;
- Support eDP, Mipi_DSI & HDMI /LVDS display;
- Support 2 independent displays;
- Support I2C,GPIO,USB,RS232,Mini_PCIe slotinterface;
- Support 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE & Ethernet connectivity;