This project is a 10W Stereo Audio Amplifier based on TDA1521 IC.
The project built around Philips TDA1521 IC, The project provides high quality audio 2X10W Audio output. The device is especially designed for mains fed applications, (e.g. Stereo TV Sound and Stereo Radio). The circuit designed for asymmetrical power supply systems.
- It has few external components
- Input muted during power on and off
- Low offset voltage between output and ground
- Excellent gain balance between channels
- Short circuit proof IC
- Thermally protected
- Supply 18V DC @ 3.5A
- Output Power 2X10W
- Voltage Gain 30dB
- Frequency response 20Hz-20Khz
- Input impedance 20K Ohm
- Output load 8 Ohm
- Recommended power supply 18V @ 3Amps
Source: 10W STEREO AUDIO AMPLIFIER