WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer, and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for electronic OEMs announce the MB-50040. The MB-50040 is a high-performance Mini-ITX single-board computer (SBC) for graphically-oriented factory process monitoring and IoT applications that require high performance.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Mini-ITX
- DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM up to 64GB
- Supports 3 independent displays: LVDS + DP/HDMI + DP/HDMI (Auto-detecting)
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096×2304 @ 60Hz
- Multiple expansion: 1 PCIe x4, 1 M.2 M Key (SATA/PCIe), 1 M.2 E key (PCIe/USB)
- Storage: 2 SATA 3.0
- Rich I/O: 2 Intel GbE, 4 USB 3.1, 4 USB 2.0
- 15-Year CPU Life Cycle Support Until Q1′ 31
Three independent displays are supported for factory-line visualization. One display has DP++ resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz. To meet the requirements of a complete IoT architecture, the unit supports 2 SATA 3.0 for plenty of storage and communication to the Cloud. The 8th Generation processor provides a wide variety of performance-based on 2-, 4- or 8-core processing capabilities. Robust network and device connectivity is provided by 2x Intel GbE LAN, 4x USB 3.1, and 4x USB 2.0 along with multiple expansion capabilities.