SensorTile, An Accurate Development Kit For Biometric Wearables
Valencell, a biometric wearable sensor technology company, in partnership with STMicroelectronics, an electronics and semiconductor manufacturer, announced a new highly accurate and scalable development kit for biometric wearables. The kit combines ST’s compact SensorTile turnkey multi-sensor module with Valencell’s Benchmark biometric sensor system.
The SensorTile is a tiny IoT module (13.5mm x 13.5mm) that features a powerful STM32L4 microcontroller, a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) chipset, a wide spectrum of high-accuracy motion and environmental MEMS sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, pressure, temperature sensor), and a digital MEMS microphone.
The on-board low-power STM32L4 microcontroller makes it work as a sensing and connectivity hub for developing firmware and shipping in products such as wearables, gaming accessories, and smart-home or IoT devices.
- FCC (ID: S9NSTILE01) and IC (IC: 8976C-STILE01) certified
- Included in the development kit package:
- SensorTile module
- SensorTile expansion Cradle board equipped with audio DAC, USB port, STM32 Nucleo, Arduino UNO R3 and SWD connector
- SensorTile Cradle with battery charger, humidity and temperature sensor, SD memory card slot, USB port and breakaway SWD connector
- 100 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Plastic box for housing the SensorTile cradle and the battery
- SWD programming cable
- Software libraries and tools
- STSW-STLKT01: SensorTile firmware package that supports sensors raw data streaming via USB, data logging on SDCard, audio acquisition and audio streaming. It includes low level drivers for all the on-board devices
- BLUEMICROSYSTEM1 and BLUEMICROSYSTEM2: STM32Cube expansion software package, supporting different algorithms tailored to the on-board sensors
- FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 and FP-SNS-MOTENV1: STM32 ODE functional packs
- ST BlueMS: iOS and Android demo Apps
- BlueST-SDK: iOS and Android Software Development Kit
- Compatible with STM32 ecosystem through STM32Cube support
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- sensortile box discount