SD or microSD? Mainly, let it be SSD.
If we label a component as “industrial”, we automatically expect that it brings something extra, that it has high reliability, is able to work in a wider range of operating temperatures or by one word, it simply “withstands more”. We can confirm, that this also applies to memory cards and to SSD solutions in general. We often solve situation, when a customer asks us to recommend a suitable memory card because common cards are “going away” after a short time. Real praxis shows, that industrial cards – even though noticeably more expensive than usual cards, are a cheaper alternative in result. Significantly higher reliability and consequently spared money for servicing (data loss, break-off, journey to a customer, …) say clearly in favor of industrial SSD Flash solutions.
Apacer components belong to a top in this segment and they provide a whole set of features and improvements optimizing their performance and contributing to a reliable operation. For example:
● usage of MLC or extremely reliable SLC chip
● enhanced range of operating temperatures -40 to +85°C
● ECC algorithms (Error Checking and Correction), protects data integrity
● optimal usage of blocks (Wear-Leveling, Flash management) S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology).
● optional write protection
● automatic standby and sleep mode
● bad blocks management
● Power Loss Detection, Power Failure Recovery
● possibility to mark protected zones (Secured Protection Zone)
● safe erase (Core Eraser – quick/ full/ military)
● total erase of a card (Core destroyer)
● multiple protection from data theft (Core protector)
● resistant to water, dust and oxidation (IP57)
In case of interest in any memory modules from company Apacer, please contact us at [email protected]. We´ll recommend you a suitable type, or we can visit you directly with a technician from Apacer.
For More Details: SD or microSD? Mainly, let it be SSD.
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- arduino ssd