The new Renesas RX66N and RX72N high-performance MCU families offer the highest integration of fast 120 MHz-Flash and SRAM memory and peripheral function
The new Renesas RX66N and RX72N high-performance MCU families offer the highest integration of fast 120 MHz-Flash and SRAM memory and peripheral functions. Up to 4 MB of Flash and 1 MB of SRAM save external memory extensions and enable feature-rich applications like AC Servo Drives and Motion Controllers of HMI Control Panels with TFT LCD. The super high-performance CPU with 120 or 240 MHz delivering up to 1396 CoreMark paired with dual IEEE1588 compliant Ethernet, strongest Crypto features and various HW accelerators matches with demanding needs for future proof and cutting edge designs.
- Ultra Performance: 32-bit RX MCU at 240 MHz, On-chip Double-precision FPU, 1396 CoreMark
- Flash Integration: Up to 4-MB Dual-bank Flash, 1 MB SRAM, QSPI
- Rich Connectivity: Dual IEEE1588 Ethernet, SD Host Interface, QSPI and Triple CAN
- Best Peripherals: Trigonometric Functions Unit, LCD Controller, 2D Engine, CMOS Camera I/F
- Arithmetic unit for trigonometric functions supports the highest dynamic motor control
- up to 4-MB flash memory (supportive of the dual bank function)
- 1-MB SRAM, Graphic-LCD Controller, 2D drawing engine
- Data transfer:
- DMACAa: 8 channels, DTCb: 1 channel
- EXDMAC: 2 channels, DMAC for the Ethernet controller: 3 channels
- Real-time clock:
- Adjustment functions (30 seconds, leap year, and error)
- Real-time clock counting and binary counting modes are selectable
- Time capture function (for capturing times in response to event-signal input)
- Independent watchdog timer, 120 kHz clock operation
- Useful functions for IEC60730 compliance:
- Oscillation-stoppage detection, frequency measurement, CRCA, IWDTa, self-diagnostic function for the A/D converter, etc.
- Register write protection function can protect values in important registers against overwriting.
- Various communications interfaces:
Read more: RENESAS RX66N AND RX72N MCU FAMILIES