The nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle is a small and low-cost development platform enabled by the nRF52840 multi-protocol SoC in a convenient USB dongle form factor.
The nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle features a programmable user button, RGB LED, up to 12 GPIOs and 2.4G Chip antenna on board.
The USB Dongle can be used as a low-cost Bluetooth5/Tread/802.15.4/ANT/2.4GHz multi-protocol node or development board. Alternatively the USB Dongle can be used as a Network Co-Processor(NCP) with a simple connection to a PC or other USB enabled device.
- Low cost USB dongle supporting Bluetooth LE, Thread, Zigbee, 802.15.4, ANT and 2.4GHz
- Pre-built OpenThread NCP Firmware support
- OpenThread Border Router support
- Thread Network Sniffer with Wireshark
- Nordic nRF52840 System-on-Chip
- ARM® Cortex®-M4F processor optimized for ultra-low power operation
- Combining Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth Mesh, Thread, IEEE 802.15.4, ANT and 2.4GHz proprietary
- On-chip NFC-A tag
- On-chip USB 2.0 (Full speed) controller
- ARM TrustZone® Cryptocell 310 security subsystem
- 1 MB FLASH and 256 kB RAM
- Up to 12 GPIOs available via headers
- User programmable Button and RGB LED
- On-board 2.4G chip antenna
- 3.3V regulator with 1A peak current output
- VBUS & VIN Power-Path Management
- Convenient USB dongle form factor
- Breadboard-friendly with dual 10-Pin headers
- Measures 1.65″ x 0.7″ x 0.16″ (42mm x 18mm x 4mm) without headers soldered in
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB