LTM4623 – Ultrathin 20VIN, 3A Step-Down DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- <2mm Height, Complete Solution in <1cm2 (Single-Sided PCB) or 0.5cm2(Dual-Sided PCB)
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4V to 20V
- Input Voltage Down to 2.375V with External Bias
- 0.6V to 5.5V Output Voltage
- 3A DC Output Current
- ±1.5% Maximum Total DC Output Voltage Error
- Current Mode Control, Fast Transient Response
- Low EMI EN55022 Class B Compliant
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Multiphase Operation with Current Sharing
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Selectable Discontinuous Mode
- Power Good Indicator
- Overvoltage, Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Ultrathin (6.25mm × 6.25mm × 1.82mm) LGA Package and (6.25mm × 6.25mm × 2.42mm) BGA Package
The LTM®4623 is a complete 3A step-down switching mode μModule (power module) regulator in a tiny ultrathin 6.25mm × 6.25mm × 1.82mm LGA and 6.25mm × 6.25mm × 2.42mm BGA packages. Included in the package are the switching controller, power FETs, inductor and support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 4V to 20V or 2.375V to 20V with an external bias supply, the LTM4623 supports an output voltage range of 0.6V to 5.5V, set by a single external resistor. Its high efficiency design delivers 3A continuous output current. Only ceramic input and output capacitors are needed.
The LTM4623 supports selectable discontinuous mode operation and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing. Its high switching frequency and current mode control enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability.
Fault protection features include overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature protection.
The LTM4623 is available with SnPb (BGA) or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w