- Gain Bandwidth Product: 4GHz
- Low Input Bias Current:
- ±3fA Typ. Room Temperature
- 4pA Max at 125°C
- Current Noise (100kHz): 7fA/√Hz
- Voltage Noise (1MHz): 4.0nV/√Hz
- Extremely Low CIN 0.45pF
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- AV ≥10
- Slew Rate: +1500V/μs, –1000V/μs
- Supply Range: 3.1V to 5.25V
- Quiescent Current: 16.5mA
- Operating Temp Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Single in 8-Lead SO-8, 6-Lead TSOT-23 Packages
- Dual in 8-Lead MS8, 3mm × 3mm 10-Lead DFN 10 Packages
The LTC®6268-10/LTC6269-10 is a single/dual 4GHz FET-input operational amplifier with extremely low input bias current and low input capacitance. It also features low input-referred current noise and voltage noise making it an ideal choice for high speed transimpedance amplifiers, and high-impedance sensor amplifiers. It is a decompensated op amp that is gain-of-10 stable.
It operates on 3.1V to 5.25V supply and consumes 16.5mA per amplifier. A shutdown feature can be used to lower power consumption when the amplifier is not in use.
The LTC6268-10 single op amp is available in 8-lead SOIC and 6-lead SOT-23 packages. The SOIC package includes two unconnected pins which can be used to create an input pin guard ring to protect against board leakage currents. The LTC6269-10 dual op amp is available in 8-lead MSOP with exposed pad and 3mm × 3mm 10-lead DFN packages. They are fully specified over the –40°C to 85°C and the –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges.
- Transimpedance Amplifiers
- ADC Drivers
- Photomultiplier Tube Post-Amplifier
- Low IBIAS Circuits
For more Details: LTC6268-10 – 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp