AFBR-S50MV85I is a multi-pixel optical distance and motion measurement sensor module, based on the optical Time of Flight principle
AFBR-S50MV85I is a multi-pixel optical distance and motion measurement sensor module, based on the optical Time of Flight principle. The technology has been developed with a special focus on applications with the need for the highest speed and accuracy at medium distance ranges, with small size and very low power consumption. Due to its best-in-class ambient light suppression, use in outside environments is possible in full sunlight. The sensor accurately measures against white, black, colored as well as metallic and retroreflective surfaces.
- Very Fast Measurement Rates: up to 3 kHz
- Operation up to 200 kLux
- Multipixel for 3D Motion Detection
- Accuracy Error Typically Below ±1%
- An integrated calibrated clock source
- Unambiguous range up to 100 m in 2f mode
- Reference Pixel for system health monitoring
- Laser Class 1 eye safety ready
The module has an integrated infrared laser light source and an internal clock source. A single power supply of 5.0 V is required. Data is transferred using a digital Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) using standard 3.3 V CMOS levels. For system health monitoring a Reference Pixel is used in addition to the integrated voltage and temperature sensors.