bit rate from ISM transceiver‘World’s highest’
The SX1239IMLTRT is a part of SX123x series Transceiver ICs. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and comes in QFN-24 package.
The SX1233 is a highly integrated RF transceiver capable of operation over a wide frequency range, including the 433, 868 and 915 MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. Its highly integrated architecture allows for a minimum of external components while maintaining maximum design flexibility.
- Programmable bit rate up to 600kbps (FSK)
- High Sensitivity: down to -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps
- High Selectivity: 16-tap FIR Channel Filter
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -18 dBm, IIP2 = +35 dBm, 80 dB Blocking Immunity, no Image Frequency response
- Low current: Rx = 16 mA, 100nA register retention
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +17 dBm in 1dB steps
- Constant RF performance over voltage range of chip
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulations
- Built-in Bit Synchronizer performing Clock Recovery
- Incoming Sync Word Recognition
- 115 dB+ Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine with CRC, AES-128 encryption and 66-byte FIFO
- Built-in temperature sensor and Low Battery indicator
- Automated Meter Reading
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
Semtech has released an ISM transceiver with 600kbit/s bit rate and 137dB link budget, claiming the “world’s highest bit rate and world-class link budget”.
Dubbed SX1233, it “provides the bit rate needed to accommodate features like remote imaging and video for the next wave of applications, while maintaining a link budget that is 10dB more than competing devices, along with high immunity to interfering signals”, said marketing director Marc Pegulu.
The chip has a zero-IF architecture and needs no SAW filter.
VCO tank, PLL loop filter and an RF switch are all included.
Frequency range is 290MHz to 1.02GHz and the device is certified for worldwide regulations, including European (ETSI EN 300-220-1), North American (FCC part 15), and Korean and Japanese ARIB regulatory standards.
Receiver sensitivity is down to -120dBm at 1.2kbit/s with AFC for receive automatic center frequency alignment.
IIP3 is from -18 to 8dBm, IIP2 is +35dBm, and blocking immunity is 80dB
Transmit output power is programmable in 1dB steps from -20 to +17dBm.
For more read: bit rate from ISM transceiver‘World’s highest’
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w