Basic Experimenter Board for easy prototyping of electronic circuits – See more at: http://embedded-lab.com/blog/?p=9981#sthash.O5WPNdnR.dpuf
- Regulated 5.0V and 3.3V power supply. Maximum DC input is 15V, and maximum output current is 500mA. The board contains a 500mA PTC fuse for overload or short circuit protection.
- Four tact switches for digital inputs. The output logic high voltage of the tact switches can be set to 3.3V or 5.0V through a 2-pin shunt jumper on JP4 header. The tact switches outputs (available on JP1 header) are high during normal condition and are low when pressed.
- On-board buzzer with a transistor driver circuit. The buzzer is continuous-type and activates when a logic high is applied to the BUZ input pin on JP1.
- Potentiometer for simulating an analog signal. The range of the potentiometer output can be set to 0-3.3V or 0-5.0V through a 2-pin shunt jumper on JP6 header. The potentiometer output is accessible through the POT pin on JP1.
– See more at: http://embedded-lab.com/blog/?p=9981#sthash.N9UoOTqM.dpuf
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms: