Arduino android projects for the evil genius
Discover how to create cool Arduino devices that “talk” to Android smartphones and tablets!
Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius brings two popular open-source technologies together with a series of hands-on projects that marry the worlds of touch-screen devices and physical computing. The book covers the Android Open Application Development Kit and USB interface, showing you how to use it with the basic Arduino platform. Other projects demonstrate methods of communication between Android and Arduino—including sound, Bluetooth, and WiFi/Ethernet—that don’t require the ADK at all.
From fun, inventive projects such as building a Geiger counter or Bluetooth-controlled Arduino robot, to practical home automation projects, the book contains something for everyone. Included is a beginner’s guide to programming the Arduino that will help those who are new to the platform start with a firm foundation.
Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius
– Demonstrates how to use the Android Open Accessory Development Kit (ADK) with the basic Arduino platform
– Features self-contained projects that include an clear explanation of the theory as well as practical, – – step-by-step instructions thoroughly illustrated with drawings and photographs
– Shows how to use Ethernet, Bluetooth, and short-range RF links to talk to Arduino
– Reveals the author’s own never-before-seen sound-based link for making the two devices communicate with audio tones
– Provides the fundamental knowledge you need to create your own projects
– Contains techniques that work with ANY Android device
– Explains how to create practical, useful home automation devices and communicate with them by radio or Internet
Everything for the Evil Genius!
Bluetooth-Controlled Robot; Geiger Counter Using ADK; Light Show Using ADK; TV Remote Using ADK; Temperature Logger Using ADK; Home Automation Controller; Controlling Mains Devices; Smart Home Thermostat; RFID Door Lock; Power Consumption Meter; Delay Timer; Programming Primer
Each fun, inexpensive, and slightly wicked Evil Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout and convenient two-column format make following the step-by-step instructions a breeze.
Table of Contents
Part One: Android Peripherals
1. Bluetooth Robot
2. Android Geiger Counter
3. Android Light Show
4. TV Remote
5. Temperature Logger
6. Ultrasonic Range Finder
Part Two: Home Automation
7. Home Automation Controller
8. Power Control
9. Smart Thermostat
10. RFID Door Lock
11. Signaling Flags
12. Delay Timer
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Purchase E-Book Arduino android projects for the evil genius
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- free arduino ebooks pdf