Choose the hue of light that makes you feel more comfortable.
- Simple bluetooth remote control from which you can modify lighting from your mobile device or tablet.
- You have two separate RGB channels where you can get different colors per channel.
- Control adjustable intensity.
- Do it yourself .
- Thanks to the arduino platform in minutes you ‘ll Omniblug armed and ready for use.
Discover all the features provided. Is very easy install this small device.
Step 1: First we will collect all the items you need.
- Arduino( Uno, Mega , or Nano )
- Bluetooth JY -MCU Module
- Transistor Array ULN2003A
- 5050 RGB LED Strips Common Anode
- Power LED 12V
- Software: Arduino IDE and APP Omniblug
We make the electronic circuit.
It is important to note that this scheme is designed to provide a 500 mA current for each RGB channel. ( 1 strip of LED 1 meter per channel). If you need to connect more LEDs , you will need a power amplifier to provide sufficient intensity for installation.
We use the analog outputs of our arduino to control each RGB channel. Remember the bluetooth module can be powered from 6v 3.3v. We power with microcontroller because its maximum consumption is minimal and allows us to have a better control of device.
Step 2: Programming Arduino microcontroller
Programming our arduino you must have the software installed and load the next scket .
Code to download.
We use the analog outputs of our arduino to control each RGB channel. Once loaded , you have to wait about 10 seconds while the bluetooth module is configured for first use.
The programing process is complete when the channel 1 RGB led change color , Red to Green .
If the channel 1 rgb led is green, we have our device configured for use.
Step 3: Install app Omniblug
Finally, we will installed the application Omniblug on your Android device.
We access Google Play and installed .
For more detail: Android Bluetooth Control Led RGB