RS PRO RSDM3045X Digital Multimeter with 4 digits readings resolution (RSCAL)
Introducing the RSDM3045X digital multimeter from RS PRO, a highly reliable digital multimeter designed with 4 (66000 count) digits readings resolution and dual-display, ideal for high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
This multimeter features a clear and precise 4.3″ TFT-LCD display and user-friendly interface, providing an excellent user experience. The interface includes as standard: USB device, USB host, LAN. This durable electrical tester includes true-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measurement features, with a 1GB Nand flash size for mass storage configuration files and data files. Also included is a built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple, offering a versatile meter for use in a wide range of applications.
Features And Benefits
- Real 4 digits readings resolution (66000 count)
- Up to 150 rdgs/s measurement speed
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- 1Gb Nand flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- Easy, convenient and flexible any sensor measurement control software: Ultra Sensor
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
- Support remote control via commands and compatible with commands of main stream multimeters
- Built-in help system for enhanced user experience and troubleshooting
- File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
Digital Multimeters are a type of measurement device used to test and measure a range of electrical properties such as voltage (volts), current (amps) and resistance (ohms). Using a digital output readout, the digital multimeter is connected to a device and measures typically the voltage and any resistances, giving you an output you can measure.
Read more: RS PRO RSDM3045X BENCH DIGITAL MULTIMETER