LTM4625 – 20VIN, 5A Step-Down DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- Complete Solution in <1cm2 (Single-Sided PCB) or 0.5cm2 (Dual-Sided PCB)
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4V to 20V
- Input Voltage Down to 2.375V with External Bias
- 0.6V to 5.5V Output Voltage
- 5A DC Output Current
- ±1.5% Maximum Total DC Output Voltage Error Over Line, Load and Temperature
- Current Mode Control, Fast Transient Response
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Multiphase Parallel Current Sharing with Multiple LTM4625s
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Selectable Discontinuous Mode
- Power Good Indicator
- Overvoltage, Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- 6.25mm × 6.25mm × 5.01mm BGA Package
The LTM®4625 is a complete 5A step-down switching mode μModule (Power Module) regulator in a tiny 6.25mm × 6.25mm × 5.01mm BGA package. Included in the package are the switching controller, power FETs, inductor and support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 4V to 20V or 2.375V to 20V with an external bias supply, the LTM4625 supports an output voltage range of 0.6V to 5.5V, set by a single external resistor. Its high efficiency design delivers up to 5A continuous output current. Only bulk input and output capacitors are needed.
The LTM4625 supports selectable discontinuous mode operation and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing. Its high switching frequency and current mode control enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability.
Fault protection features include overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature protection.
The LTM4625 is available with SnPb or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
For More Details: LTM4625 – 20VIN, 5A Step-Down DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w