LT3790 – 60V Synchronous 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- 4-Switch Single Inductor Architecture Allows VIN Above, Below or Equal to VOUT
- Synchronous Switching: Up to 98.5% Efficiency
- Wide VIN Range: 4.7V to 60V
- 2% Output Voltage Accuracy: 1.2V ≤ VOUT < 60V
- 6% Output Current Accuracy: 0V ≤ VOUT < 60V
- Input and Output Current Regulation with Current Monitor Outputs
- No Top FET Refresh in Buck or Boost
- VOUT Disconnected from VIN During Shutdown
- C/10 Charge Termination and Output Shorted Flags
- Capable of 100W or greater per IC
- Easy Parallel Capability to Extend Output Power
- 38-Lead TSSOP with Exposed Pad
The LT®3790 is a synchronous 4-switch buck-boost voltage/ current regulator controller. The LT3790 can regulate output voltage, output current, or input current with input voltages above, below, or equal to the output voltage. The constant-frequency, current mode architecture allows its frequency to be adjusted or synchronized from 200kHz to 700kHz. No top FET refresh switching cycle is needed in buck or boost operation. With 60V input, 60V output capability and seamless transitions between operating regions, the LT3790 is ideal for voltage regulator, battery/ super-capacitor charger applications in automotive, industrial, telecom, and even battery-powered systems.
The LT3790 provides input current monitor, output current monitor, and various status flags, such as C/10 charge termination and shorted output flag.
For More Details: LT3790 – 60V Synchronous 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller