Introducing RFToy, an Arduino-compatible gadget for radio frequency modules
- ATmega328p @ 3.3V, 8MHz, with CH340G USB-serial converter and Arduino bootloader.
- Programming in Arduino using the on-board mini-USB port.
- One 128×64 OLED display, three tactile buttons.
- 20mm coin battery holder, and slide switch to select between USB or battery power.
- Pin headers for plugging in 433/315 MHz RF transmitter and receiver modules, and MOSFET power switches for them.
- 3.5mm audio jack to output receiver signals to a computer’s line-in port, to monitor RF waves.
- Pin headers for plugging in nRF24L01 transceiver.
- Pin headers for connecting external components and/or breadboard experiments.
So in essence, RFToy is a 8MHz Arduino with buttons, OLED display, battery holder. It’s compact (1.5″ x 2.3″) and it’s suitable for a variety of projects involving RF modules.
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w