How to Submit Content on Arduino Project Hub
Learn how to submit your Arduino-based project. It may even get featured on the Arduino social channels!
Arduino Project Hub (powered by Hackster.io) is a community dedicated to discovering how fun and rewarding tinkering with electronics and software can be, so any project made with Arduino boards is welcome!
Every day the Arduino Team will select some of the best tutorials and highlight them on our social channels.
Arduino Project Hub is also a great place to keep your projects and easily share them with your friends, students and community!
How to submit your project:
- Create an Arduino ID here
- Log in on Arduino Project Hub and remember to add an Arduino/Genuino board to your components list 😉
- Click ‘New Project‘ button on the header
You can post different types of content according to your work:
- Tutorial: You’ve added detailed instructions so that anyone could replicate your project. (See Example)
- Showcase: You just want to show the final result and have written no or partial instructions. (See Example)
- Work in progress: Your project isn’t yet complete but you still want to share and document it as you go. (See Example)
- Protip: You describe how to solve a single problem. (See Example)
- Teardowns/unboxings: You take a deeper look at a piece of hardware or software.
- Getting started guides: You explain how to get started with a specific piece of hardware or software. (See Example)
At the end of the submission process you’ll be able to choose one of these categories for your content. For each project, remember to be accurate setting the difficulty level, and to add a maximum of three tags (choose wisely!). This way people in the community will easily find something that fits their interest and skillset.
Project Hub has been designed specifically for projects made with Arduino and Genuino boards, so don’t forget to fill the Hardware and Software tabs.
Choose a great cover image for your project
This should be your nicest picture for this project. Make sure it really stands out. We recommend you use natural light (being close to a window makes all the difference), or in a well lit environment.
Please keep it simple! While it might be tempting to add banners or extra text to your image, we recommend avoiding it. Cluttered images are harder for the eye to process.
Your image will be cropped to 4:3 format. 1200x900px or higher recommended.
Import a project from another platform
If you have tutorials and articles on other platforms, we’ve got some good news! There is a cool import function so you can just paste the link and we’ll take care of the transfer. When you click on ‘New Project’ you will be presented with two options, create a tutorial from scratch or import one via URL.
Read more: How to Submit Content on Arduino Project Hub