Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) are shaping and advancing complex automated technology solutions. Having these capabilities integrated into hardware allows for solutions that can recognize objects in an image, analyze and detect abnormalities in patterns or find key phrases.
These functionalities can be paramount for applications including, but not limited to, autonomous vehicles and robots, monitoring devices for IoT networks, and voice & language processing applications. Nearly any industry can take advantage of this powerful technology, including manufacturing, oil and gas, security and defense, agriculture and automotive.
Google Coral TPU & Gateworks SBC Highlights:
- Rugged SBC & TPU Solution
- Accelerates neural networks with edge TPU
- Performance: 4 TOPS (Trillion Operations Per Second)
- Half-size Mini-PCIe Form Factor (PCIe Gen2 x1)
- Supported Framework: TensorFlow Lite
- Works with AutoML Vision Edge
- Power: 2 Watts Typ, 4 Watts Max
- -20 to +70C Operating Temperature
A rugged & compact platform that can provide AI & ML in a single small package is available from Gateworks. Gateworks single board computers can be paired with a Google Coral Tensor Processing Unit (TPU). A demonstration has been created showcasing these two pieces working together in an image recognition scenario. The Google Coral Mini-PCIe card is inserted into a Gateworks SBC which also has an USB webcam connected to it.
Read more: AI WITH GOOGLE CORAL TPU AND GATEWORKS SBCS