Industrial applications rely on the EA DOG displays
Minimal power consumption, slim design and a big amount of available versions with multi-color backlight – these are some benefits of the EADOG series displays.
EADOG series is familiar to many of you and probably it´s your favorite one from these main reasons:
- displays are unusually flat (thin)
- the have a very low power consumption of 100-s uA (without backlight)
- wide possibilities of backlight, monochrome and also RGB
- some types are well legible even without backlight
- simple communication through 4/8 bit or SPI interface and newly even I2C
So far, types with up to 128x64px or 3×16 characters were available. The most recent additions to the EADOG family are bigger types with resolution of 160x104px (EADOGXL160), 240x64px (EADOGM240), 240x128px (EADOGXL240) and 4×20 characters (EADOGM204) and appropriate backlight modules EALED66x40, EALED94x40 and EALED94x67. Also these new types maintain a low profile – only 5.8 or 6.5mm with backlighting. A positivity is that even these new types are based on standard LCD controllers.
For more detail: Industrial applications rely on the EA DOG displays