Arduino based Tic Tac Toe with TV Remote
This was my first time attending the Internet of Things Pune Group. It was such a fun learning experience!
After playing around with couple of sensors on the InduinoX we thought of doing a micro project together and finally settled on doing a Tic Tac Toe!
All those other ideas would hopefully make it into our next meetups!
Following spec was decided for our micro-project.
- A tic-tac-toe game with a mesh of 3×3 LEDs.
- Controlled via a TV Remote. (IR). 1-9 keys on remote denote the position of the LED.
- A player alternates using the TV Remote.
- The first player’s LED is always bright (solids) and the second player’s LED blinks. (a novel idea considering we had only 1 color LED’s.)
- We connected pins 2-10 of the Arduino Uno to a breadboard mounted with LED’s. Also the ground PIN was connected using jumpers. (as seen in the below pic.)
- A video below shows the game play!
For more detail: Arduino based Tic Tac Toe with TV Remote
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test