2-Player Pong Game with Arduino Uno
Classical Pong game implemented on an Arduino Uno using a PCD8544 LCD screen which is better known as the Nokia 5110 screen.
Player bars are controlled by a potentiometer for each player. If you want the bar to go left, just turn the potentiometer left.
- Connect the Arduino Uno, PCD8544 LCD screen and 2 potentiomaters as shown in the Fritzing diagram.
- Download Arduino software from http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Download the Arduino sketch (Pong.ino file) from https://github.com/monur/Arduino-Uno-PCD…
For more detail: 2-Player Pong Game with Arduino Uno
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- 2 player pong oled arduino
- 2-Player Pong Game with Arduino Uno
- arduino pong game
- arduino uno driver download