Arduino has never ceased to impress everyone, and recently have launched the Beta version of their IoT cloud that brings in more awesomeness. The beta version brings autonomy to the Arduino and Makers ecosystem. Now, the connection between an Arduino board and cloud is no more dependent upon services like “ThingSpeak”, “Thinger.io” and several others.
The Arduino IoT Cloud is a simple and quite powerful Internet of Things platform. It makes it very simple for anyone to develop and manage IoT applications – freeing us from the most complex tasks and enabling us to focus on solving real problems in our business or everyday life. Built-in Arduino cloud services compatibility makes it aligned for all the processing you can think of. Data transfer from a board to the cloud has never been that much safe, especially when working with other less known and trustworthy platforms. With Arduino IoT platform, you don’t have to worry about that.
What Will The Cloud Offer?
- Based on the Arduino environment familiar to millions of users
- Build and deploy remote sensor monitoring using widgets
- Connect to a spreadsheet, database, or automate alerts using webhooks
- Devices secured using X.509 certificate-based authentication
- Developers can create custom apps using Arduino IoT Cloud APIs
- Based on open hardware and open IoT standards