Animatronic Green-Winged Macaw Papercraft
In captivity, unlikely to receive necessary care.
I did this and the other animals as if they were being bred in captivity, reproducing their sorrow and ill-treatment with some simple changes in papercraft and pasting a bit crooked and crumpling the paper. However, if you make one, can portray the beauty of this animal simply by pasting the paper as the assembly instructions.
Using R / C radio to determine the limits of the servo and test the skeleton:
– Papercraft download (free): http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/3157/green-winged-macaw/index.html
– 16 sheets A4
– A clothes-peg
– Tree of a 6 inch screws with nuts
– A piece of copper wire about 20 cm
– A standard servo and a mini servo
– 2 servo extension cables
– A piece of balsa wood (15 x 15 cm) * can also use thick cardboard
– A piece of Styrofoam
– a piece of velcro (10x 5 cm)
– An Arduino
– Welding, pieces of wire (I used a cable network), breadboard, glue, hot glue, scissors, etc …
Step 1: Assembling papercraft :
Assemble the following parts and book:
Head – 1,2,3 and 4
Tail – 5.6 e1
Torso – 8
* Tail and torso together
assembling the piece 9 and book
Thighs – 10 and 11
Paws – 22, 25, 23 and 26
Wings – right, left and 16 12.13, 14.15 and 17
* Join the wings with the number 18 and book
Step 2: Assembling the skeleton
For each foot, cut two pieces of copper wire and weld nuts.
The standard servomotor serves to raise the neck of the macaw and was attached to a piece of balsa wood, as figure and rod arm movement has taken place with the metal of the clothespin. The mini servo moves the head and was glued directly on the arm
Step 3: Assembling Macaw
Glue parts 10 and 11 in number 9, forming the thighs and enter parafuzos, screwing in the preacher and put his paws. Place the nails in pieces of copper and set with the help of hot glue.
Servos were fixed upon the peg, getting a good balance.
For more detail: Animatronic Green-Winged Macaw Papercraft
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test