So, you’ve created a few projects with Arduino, and now it’s time to kick it up a notch. Where do you go next? With Pro Arduino, you’ll learn about new tools, techniques, and frameworks to make even more ground-breaking, eye-popping projects.
You’ll discover how to make Arduino-based gadgets and robots interact with your mobile phone and with Unity3D. You’ll learn all about the changes in Arduino 1.0, you’ll create amazing output with openFrameworks, and you’ll learn how to make games with the Gameduino. You’ll also learn advanced topics, such as modifying the Arduino to work with non-standard Atmel chips and Microchip’s PIC32.
Rick Anderson, an experienced Arduino developer and instructor, and Dan Cervo, an experienced Arduino gadgeteer, will give you a guided tour of advanced Arduino capabilities. If it can be done with an Arduino, you’ll learn about it here.
What you’ll learn
- How to modify the Arduino to work with other chips
- How to simulate sensors for testing and debugging
- How to set up advanced XBee networks
- How to write Arduino libraries and share them with the Arduino community
- How to get started with the Android accessory development kit
- How to create games with hardware or with Gameduino
- How to connect your Android phone to an Arduino sensor network
Who this book is for
Arduino fans, technogeeks, and electronic artists who want to take their skills to the next level.
Link to Purchase E-Book:
Pro Arduino by Rick Anderson E-Book
Purchase Pro Arduino by Rick Anderson E-Book