RFID Lock Shield
RFID Lock Shield description:
This shield allows your Arduino to control a door lock using an electric strike plate and one of a number of commonly-available RFID modules, and is based on the circuit described in the “RFID Access Control System” project in the book “Practical Arduino”.
Supported modules include:
- HF MultiTag
RFID Lock Shield specification:
- On-board 9V regulator to power Arduino from strike plate power supply.
- Reset button wired through to Arduino reset pin.
- Blue “Arduino power on” LED.
- Green “External power supply on” LED.
- Red “Strike plate activated” LED.
- 100nF bypass/smoothing capacitors on 5V and 9V rails.
- Overlay guide where you need it: both top and bottom.
- Uses through-hole parts for easy assembly.
RFID Lock Shield pinout:
For more detail: RFID Lock Shield
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw