Phi-Connect Shield description:
Phi-connect is a wire/cable management system for Arduino. It passes all Arduino connections to a breadboard with one cable. You can connect your Arduino to a project with just one step.
Phi-Connect Shield specification:
- Passes all Arduino pins to the breakout board to be plugged into breadboards or soldered inside a project box.
- Two places with 5V/GND pins directly plugs into power buses to power the breadboard and improves mechanical strength.
- Two strips of connections 5V/GND helps you connect sensors and motors in your project box
- Mounting holes help you secure the board in a project box
- Mechanical key on the cable prevents mistakes when inserting the cable.
- The stackable version can be stacked below any arduino shield, benefiting from shield function and breadboard freedom with seamless connections.
Phi-Connect Shield pinout:
No pin is used by the phi-connect shield. All Arduino pins are passed from Arduino to breadboard breakout board. With stacking female headers and right-angle double row male headers, any shield can stack above the phi-connect.
For more detail: Phi-Connect Shield
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms: