GinSing Shield description:
Sound and voice synthesizer based on the Savage Innovations SSGO1 chip, which is a complex waveform synthesizer capable of voice synthesis, polyphonic voicing, and a configurable waveform synthesizer with complex modulation, envelope, mixer control and more.
GinSing Shield specification:
- Synthesizer circuit – Babblebot IC, clock, PWM filter.
- Amplifier circuit – NJM386 1 watt audio amplifier and noise stabilization.
- 3.5mm audio jack – for headphone and line level output.
- Sounding LED – indicator when sound is being produced.
- Volume control – gain control for audio amplifier.
- Configuration jumpers – selectable Arduino pin assignments.
- Hi power feed – use up to 18V via external Arduino power jack.
- Board headers – full length through-connects for shield stacking.
- Speaker pad – to connect external 8-32 ohm speaker.
- Q pad – software controllable digital output.
GinSing Shield pinout:
For more detail: GinSing Shield
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw