Breakout Shield v1.4
Breakout Shield v1.4 description:
The Arduino Breakout Shield provides all the Arduino pins as screw terminals. It is perfect for semi-permanent Arduino projects, or just general prototyping. It also provides extra GND, 3.3V, 5V, and Supply voltage pins for convenience.
Version 1.4 fixes a potential short problem, and adds additional female headers to allow shield stacking.
Breakout Shield v1.4 specification:
- GERBER files for getting it manufactured
- PDF files of the schematic, copper layers, and silkscreen
- Eagle source files for modification
- 3D rendered image as well as POVRay scene file
- exerciser code to test your board.
Breakout Shield v1.4 pinout:
For more detail: Breakout Shield v1.4
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw