Unipolar stepper motor driver can drive unipolar motor up to 3.5A and supply range 10 To 50V DC. The board has been designed using STK672-442AEN IC. The STK672-442AN is a hybrid IC for use as a unipolar, 2-phase stepper motor driver with PWM current control and Micro-stepping.
- Supply Up to 50V DC Input
- Logic Supply 5V DC Input
- Load Current 3.5Amps
- Stepper Motor: 5 Wires, 6 Wires, 8 Wires (Unipolar)
- Built-in over current detection function, over heat detection function (Output Off)
- Fault 1 signal ( Active Low) is output when overcurrent or over heat is detected
- Fault 2 signal is used to output the result of activation of protection circuit detection at 2 levels.
- Built-in power on reset function
- A Micro-step sin wave driven driver can be activated merely by inputting an external clock.
- The Switch timing of the 4-phase distributor can be switched by setting an external pin (Mode3) to detect either the rise or fall, or rise only, of clock input.
- The Enable pin can be used to cut output current while maintaining the excitation mode.
- With a wide current setting range, power consumption can be reduced during standby.
- No Motor noise during hold mode due to external excitation current control.
- Incorporating a current detection resistor (0.122Ω: resistor tolerance 2%), motor current can be set using two external resistors.
- Phase is maintained even when the excitation mode is switched. Rotational direction switching function
- External pins can be used to select 2, 1-2 (including pseudo-micro), W1-2, 2 W1-2, or 4W1-2 excitation.
- Clock Input : Input frequency 20Khz when using both edge, Or 50Khz when using one edge
- Minimum pulse width 20us When using both edge Or 10us when using one edge
Read more: 3.5A Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver