Shield Dock description:
The Shield Dock is a versatile prototyping shield that can be used in several different ways:
1. With a traditionally shaped Arduino, as a prototyping shield.
2. As a pin break-out for your other shields to a breadboard, or built into a permanent project.
3. Docked with a Sippino to give it compatibility with regular shields.
Shield Dock specification:
- Bottom silk screening (so that you don’t have to keep flipping it over as you solder)
- All of the Arduino pins brought out in a line on one edge with clear white labeling
- Screw hole pattern matches the UNO layout
- Two sets of dual power rails (you decide which are powered or not)
- Includes more headers than you need (for many ways to use the Shield Dock)
- Two rows of tripled or doubled up pins for placing DIP chips
- You decide where in your stack to place it
- Maximum space for your project
- Sexy blue solder mask, same as the Sippino & Prototino
Shield Dock pinout:
For more detail: Shield Dock
From Schematic to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test