ProtoShield Pro description:
General-purpose prototyping shield designed to provide maximum prototyping area. Supporting parts are pre-fitted as surface-mount components.
Includes a reset button wired to the Arduino reset line; a general-purpose pushbutton switch with pull-up resistor; blue power LED; general-purpose red and green LEDs with active-high inputs; and two smoothing capacitors.
ProtoShield Pro specification:
- 3.3V regulator dedicated to the module to ensure sufficient current capacity
- Logic level shifters on TX/RX lines: compatible with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino models
- Selectable TX/RX pins: use D0/D1 for hardware serial, or D2 – D7 for software serial
- CH_PD pin on ESP-01 module pre-biased for correct operation mode
- Extra ESP-01 pins broken out for your own connections
- Prototyping area with 5V and GND rails
- All Arduino headers broken out for easy connections
- Stacking R3-style Arduino headers including the ICSP header
ProtoShield Pro pinout:
For more detail: ProtoShield Pro