Pan & Tilt Servo bracket controlled by Arduino
Hi, in this instructable i am showing you how to build a very nice and very sturdy pan & tilt turret for your rc / arduino projects.
(Please don`t judge my english grammer etc. i`m from holland)
The things that you need for this project are not expansive or hard to find so it should be easy to build.
You don`t need expansive tools or anything to build this, just use your imagination and some handy hands 😀
Step 1: Materials
The materials and tools that you’re going to need.
– Arduino Uno (or other)
– example code (included)
– 7 wires
– camera tripod (i used a small one)
– aluminum plate (1mm thick)
– 4 miniture nuts and screws
– 8 (3x10mm) allen screws and 8 nuts
– 1 servo horn at least with 4 holes
– 1 big nut for the tripod (i got this from an old camera)
– miniature jigsaw
– the design of your brackets (included)
– vice (for bending)
Step 2: Design
First you need to draw the disign on the aluminum.
Step 3: Jigsaw
Mension that in the second picture there are no holes for the screws to mount the servo, i’ve done this because the dimensions of every servo are slighly different !
So you must figuer that part out by yourself !
For more detail: Pan & Tilt Servo bracket controlled by Arduino
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- arduino pan tilt wifi
- arduino servo control
- arduino wifi rc car with pan tilt camera
- arduino wii joystick servo