MYdata TPsys CAD converter
The “MYdata TPsys CAD converter” is a small universal program which read the pick and place export data of the most pcb design softwares out there, and converts them to a machine readable MYdata TPsys “.pcb” file, so that the smt machine is programmed quickly and you can save a lot of time and money.
It is simply straight forward and allows an import to a MYdata TPsys system in just 5 steps.
1. open your file wich contains the XY placment data.
2. Name the Layout and set up to 3 reference points.
3. Fill in your import settings
4. Export the mounting data
5. Import it on your machine
And then follow the instructions on your machine.
– Importing nearly any XY placement data from your CAD programm and convert it to a MYdata TPSYS readable format.
– A editable preview table of the imported data
– SAVE and LOAD import parameters
– mirroring X and Y axis for a placing components on the bottom side of a pcb.
– Graphical preview of the mounting data which displays the position of the components and their angles.
– NEW! Search and Replace components in your assembling list with components from your machine!
– A help button which leads to a small tutorial on my website
a Windows based computer
The Programm is tested with:
Windows 7 and .NET Framework
TPSYS 2.9.20 (on a MY100LXE Hydra)
TPSYS 2.4.6b (on a MY12 Hydra)
TPSYS 2.4.2 (on a TP9-UFP)
and should work with all versions between.
For more Details: MYdata TPsys CAD converter
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- place pick mydata manual